skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
its an book and movie reviews
its an book and movie reviews
Home
Minggu, 24 April 2011
Department Of The Peculiar - Teaser #1
at
02.55
Teaser for a new comic I'm working on with art by
Robert Wells
.
More info to follow...
0 comments em “Department Of The Peculiar - Teaser #1”
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Popular Posts
Top Twenty Na Na Songs
Whenever I write these lists, I end up talking a lot about lyrics. I've always been a lyrics man, ever since I was a lonely teenager sat...
WU XIA (SWORDSMAN a.k.a. DRAGON) (2011)
MyRating: YYYY Director: Peter Chan Ho-sun Writer: Aubrey Lam Cast: Donnie Yen , Takeshi Kaneshiro , Tang Wei , Jimmy Wang Yu , Kara Hui D...
THE LOST BLADESMAN (GUAN YUN CHANG) (2011)
MyRating: YYYY 1/2 Written and Directed by: Alan Mak & Felix Chong Cast: Donnie Yen , Jiang Wen , Sun Li , Andy On , Chin Siu-ho , Alex...
Top Ten Venus Songs
Hey, I never said my journey into outer space was going to take me in a straight line. From Mars , we slingshot back round Earth to our othe...
WHAT WOMEN WANT (WO ZHI NU REN XIN) (2011)
MyRating: YYY Director: Chen Daming Cast: Andy Lau , Gong Li , Yuan Li , Benny Chan , Li Chengru , Russell Wong A Chinese remake of the Amer...
Top Ten Mercury Songs
Back into space, this week with ten songs about (or very loosely connected to) the smallest, hottest planet in our solar system... 10. Long-...
Top Ten Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune & Pluto Songs
OK, following Earth , Mars , Venus and Mercury , I struggled to make a decent Top Ten with any of the other planets in our solar system. So...
IN TIME (2011)
MyRating: YYY Director: Andrew Niccol Writer: Andrew Niccol Cast: Justin Timberlake , Amanda Seyfried , Cillian Murphy , Vincent Kartheiser...
Comic Review: The Almighties #1
My old mate Sam Johnson has recently premiered his new comic The Almighties, a timely, action-packed spoof of a certain other A-rated supert...
RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES (2011)
MyRating: YYYYY Director: Rupert Wyatt Cast: James Franco , Andy Serkis , Freida Pinto , John Lithgow , Brian Cox , Tom Felton , David Ayelo...
About Me
Unknown
Lihat profil lengkapku
Diberdayakan oleh
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
2012
(93)
►
Juni
(14)
►
Mei
(16)
►
April
(14)
►
Maret
(16)
►
Februari
(16)
►
Januari
(17)
▼
2011
(267)
►
Desember
(18)
►
November
(21)
►
Oktober
(31)
►
September
(20)
►
Agustus
(24)
►
Juli
(24)
►
Juni
(28)
►
Mei
(14)
▼
April
(18)
Thor - I Say Thee 'Yay!'
Top Ten Lightning Songs
The Columbo Effect
A Good Friday In Cheshire
Department Of The Peculiar - Teaser #1
Easter Meme
My Top Ten Thunder Songs
I Am Electro!
Source Code
Top Ten Club Songs
Everyone's A Critic And Most People Are DJs...
I Love My Manbags
Seeing Stars
A Spring Evening
My Personal Apology To Bill Hicks (and you)
Top Ten Songs About Horrible Young People
48 Hour Film Challenge
The Crimson Petal And The White
►
Maret
(20)
►
Februari
(24)
►
Januari
(25)
►
2010
(277)
►
Desember
(31)
►
November
(27)
►
Oktober
(27)
►
September
(27)
►
Agustus
(33)
►
Juli
(39)
►
Juni
(33)
►
Mei
(28)
►
April
(20)
►
Maret
(12)
its an book and movie reviews
Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by
Blogger