skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
its an book and movie reviews
its an book and movie reviews
Home
Sabtu, 09 April 2011
A Spring Evening
at
04.32
This post was not brought to you by Persil Automatic, Abercrombie & Fitch or Michael McIntyre Live At Wembley.
Honestly.
0 comments em “A Spring Evening”
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Popular Posts
WU XIA (SWORDSMAN a.k.a. DRAGON) (2011)
MyRating: YYYY Director: Peter Chan Ho-sun Writer: Aubrey Lam Cast: Donnie Yen , Takeshi Kaneshiro , Tang Wei , Jimmy Wang Yu , Kara Hui D...
Top Twenty Na Na Songs
Whenever I write these lists, I end up talking a lot about lyrics. I've always been a lyrics man, ever since I was a lonely teenager sat...
Top Ten Venus Songs
Hey, I never said my journey into outer space was going to take me in a straight line. From Mars , we slingshot back round Earth to our othe...
THE LOST BLADESMAN (GUAN YUN CHANG) (2011)
MyRating: YYYY 1/2 Written and Directed by: Alan Mak & Felix Chong Cast: Donnie Yen , Jiang Wen , Sun Li , Andy On , Chin Siu-ho , Alex...
Top Ten Mercury Songs
Back into space, this week with ten songs about (or very loosely connected to) the smallest, hottest planet in our solar system... 10. Long-...
Top Ten Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune & Pluto Songs
OK, following Earth , Mars , Venus and Mercury , I struggled to make a decent Top Ten with any of the other planets in our solar system. So...
Book Review - Stonemouth by Iain Banks
Many, many years ago, when I was doing my A Level English, I had one of those rare teachers who inspire you. Back then (as now) I spent a lo...
WHAT WOMEN WANT (WO ZHI NU REN XIN) (2011)
MyRating: YYY Director: Chen Daming Cast: Andy Lau , Gong Li , Yuan Li , Benny Chan , Li Chengru , Russell Wong A Chinese remake of the Amer...
number9dream
Working my way through David Mitchell's back catalogue I arrive at his second novel, the one that steals its title from Lennon, hence my...
Mute Witness
I picked this up because it's a while since I've read any US detective fiction. It's a long time since I saw the Steve McQueen m...
About Me
Unknown
Lihat profil lengkapku
Diberdayakan oleh
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
2012
(93)
►
Juni
(14)
►
Mei
(16)
►
April
(14)
►
Maret
(16)
►
Februari
(16)
►
Januari
(17)
▼
2011
(267)
►
Desember
(18)
►
November
(21)
►
Oktober
(31)
►
September
(20)
►
Agustus
(24)
►
Juli
(24)
►
Juni
(28)
►
Mei
(14)
▼
April
(18)
Thor - I Say Thee 'Yay!'
Top Ten Lightning Songs
The Columbo Effect
A Good Friday In Cheshire
Department Of The Peculiar - Teaser #1
Easter Meme
My Top Ten Thunder Songs
I Am Electro!
Source Code
Top Ten Club Songs
Everyone's A Critic And Most People Are DJs...
I Love My Manbags
Seeing Stars
A Spring Evening
My Personal Apology To Bill Hicks (and you)
Top Ten Songs About Horrible Young People
48 Hour Film Challenge
The Crimson Petal And The White
►
Maret
(20)
►
Februari
(24)
►
Januari
(25)
►
2010
(277)
►
Desember
(31)
►
November
(27)
►
Oktober
(27)
►
September
(27)
►
Agustus
(33)
►
Juli
(39)
►
Juni
(33)
►
Mei
(28)
►
April
(20)
►
Maret
(12)
its an book and movie reviews
Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by
Blogger